Java concurrency refcard!
Today Dzone published my Java concurrency refcard! Hopefully people will find it useful. I really focused on getting the most useful content for those new or just learning about Java concurrency and tried not to get into anything too advanced.
Thanks to many folks are in order:
- All my followers on Twitter, who helped give me ideas and fill in the gaps!
- My colleagues at Terracotta who read early versions and told me what was missing.
- In particular, the Terracotta tech writer Igal Levy was nice enough to read it and attempt to correct my turgid prose.
- And finally, Ryan Little, the Dzone refcard designer, worked tirelessly to get corrections and updates into the refcard with true professionalism. He was a pleasure to work with.
If you’re interested in some other concurrency writing and presentations I’ve done, check these out:
- Java Concurrency Gotchas – from JavaOne
- Java Concurrency Idioms – from No Fluff Just Stuff
- Actor Concurrency – from CodeMash and Lambda Lounge
- Actor Concurrency in Erlang – from JavaWorld
- Actor Concurrency on the JVM – from JavaWorld
- Concurrency link blog – daily links, maintained sporadically by me