This page contains links to technical articles and other things I’ve written. Please contact me if you would like me to write for your publication at email@example.com.
- developerWorks – Tree visitors in Clojure
- developerWorks – Resolve common concurrency problems with GPars
- JavaWorld – Understanding actor concurrency, Part 1: Actors in Erlang
- JavaWorld – Understanding actor concurrency, Part 2: Actors on the JVM
- DZone – Core Java Concurrency Refcard
- JavaWorld – Year In Review: What to expect in Java SE 7
My article “Start From Yes” is included.
My article “Important But Not Urgent” is on page 158.
I was honored to have my experiences included in Appendix 2: A Rogue’s Gallery.
I wrote the chapters on Distributed Caching and Terracotta Integration Modules and participated in the development of the book.
Some possibly true reviews:
- “I rolled it up and smoked it like a doobie.” – Willie Nelson
- “Concurrency is for suckers.” – Donald Knuth
- “This book gave me hope.” – Barack Obama
- “Great book, needs more killing and grilling.” – Ted Nugent
- “I was wrong – this is the road ahead.” – Bill Gates
- “I’ve replaced my roundhouse kick with this book.” – Chuck Norris
- “This book killed me.” – George Carlin
- “Totally replaced my left nut.” – Lance Armstrong
- “Is that a poop stain on the cover?” – Quentin Tarantino
- “Paul insisted I read this.” – David Letterman
- Information Intelligence: Metadata for Information Discovery, Access, and Integration – ACM SIGMOD (June 2005)